Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien colonial marine

Options
  • 31-01-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Does anyone know when this is supposed to be released? it seems to get constant delays for the release date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

edolan wrote: »
    Does anyone know when this is supposed to be released? it seems to get constant delays for the release date.

its gonna be released tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Odd the way it's coming out on a Tuesday over here. Generally Friday's for most games.

I remember wanting to play this game when I heard about it on the PS2 years ago. Funny the way it went development hell and to be brought back to life by Gearbox (who also resurrected Duke Nukem Forever)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Few UK based people on my friends list are playing it right now some stores there broke the release date........ initial reports from them was to either rent it or wait till its cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

calex71 wrote: »
    Few UK based people on my friends list are playing it right now some stores there broke the release date........ initial reports from them was to either rent it or wait till its cheaper.

Heard the same myself, you wait years for a game only for it to be poo :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Got it saturday morning epic game...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭jock101

The lack of reviews does not seem promising!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Should I get alien or dead space 3 , any Body know which one is better?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

EoghanIRL wrote: »
    Should I get alien or dead space 3 , any Body know which one is better?

I wud say dead space 3 is better

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

MOD: Moving to Games forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement