Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the ultimate nike collection 25,0000 quid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

jimmynokia wrote: »
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Six-Pairs-Nike-Air-Pumps-Pressure-Command-Force-180-/380299300955?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item588b9ad05b

had some of these in the day would you pay the price today?
    still like my trainers and have some vintage pairs

Some dude was auctioning a single pair of original release red & black Air Jordans (not retros) before Christmas in deadstock condition for $25,000 minimum. Box was in perfect condition, all tags attached and they'd never ever been laced up, let alone worn. Not sure what they went for in the end as I didn't track it but that lot is definitely overpriced, considering the shoes involved. If you're a sneakerhead like me, check sneakernews.com for these types of auctions all the time - some of them are just insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

big money alright i check out kicks on fire for the latest news must look into that site only bought a pair of the orange sc challenge there last night

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Sneakernews is the best site I've seen on kicks. Got a heads up from it on the Air Force 1 limited release on Nike ID last week, got 2 pairs, all I have to do now is ensure the missus doesn't see UPS arriving with them - got 1 pair on the Christmas Eve release too. Addicted to trainers, it must stop...............

Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

i get mine delivered to my office lol one pair that nobody can get is the air force 180 pumps Nike retro everything but them they would make a killing next pair on order is the Jordan 7 due out in April

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

What the f*ck's a "sneaker"?? Are you talking about RUNNERS?? :cool:

• Advertisement

WHIP IT! wrote: »
    What the f*ck's a "sneaker"?? Are you talking about RUNNERS?? :cool:

emmmm that would be a yes there.:D

Advertisement