Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

banned from driving???

• 31-01-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47 saintNsinnerr

hey guys ,
    got banned cuz of DUI.
    long story .. wont bore U guys.... but i need a car... i live in small town and the bus service is after every 1.30 hours or so... i m full time student and college isnt near either,... does any of U holy souls know a way around it??? getting UK licence /international licence????
    pls help me guys... :(

Comments

You got a DUI and now you want to find a way around a legal ban?
    You want to say that out loud and reconsider, maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Bicycle bitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Try asking here if you want a serious answer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭HarryPotter41

hey guys ,
    got banned cuz of DUI.
    long story .. wont bore U guys.... but i need a car... i live in small town and the bus service is after every 1.30 hours or so... i m full time student and college isnt near either,... does any of U holy souls know a way around it??? getting UK licence /international licence????
    pls help me guys... :(

Yeah, just drive around until they catch you again and give you an even longer ban. Should have thought how much you needed the car before ya sat behind the wheel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

got banned cuz of DUI.
    long story .. wont bore U guys.... but i need a car...

No, you need an attitude adjustment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

See those things on the end of your legs? The things you might puke up on? They're feet. Use them. By the sounds of it, you better get used to not being on the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Suck it up and take your punishment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement