Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian handicapp and alternative asian handicap?

• 31-01-2011 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

Hi guys i use bet365 for most of my bets but when backing in soccer matches i often try to do teams -1 goal.The problem i have is a lot of times bet365 or do -2 goals in the 3 way handicap so can somebody please explain to me how the asian handicaps and alternative asian handicaps work?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

mixed up wrote: »
    Hi guys i use bet365 for most of my bets but when backing in soccer matches i often try to do teams -1 goal.The problem i have is a lot of times bet365 or do -2 goals in the 3 way handicap so can somebody please explain to me how the asian handicaps and alternative asian handicaps work?

Do you use -1 on the Asian Handicap or the normal handicap?
    Asian basically removes the draw element of betting

United v Arsenal you fancy United to win.

If you back them -1 on the Asian Handicap and they win by 2 or more goals you win your bet 100%

If they win by one goal(1-0,2-1,3-2 for example) you will get your stake refunded.

A draw or or Arsenal win you obviously lose your bet.

Gettin into the -0.5's and -0.75's can be tricky to explain so I'll just try the -0.5.

If you back United -0.5 on the AH to beat Arsenal then effictively its the same as a normal bet.

If United win by any score you win,lose or draw and you lose your bet.

The -0.75 bet is a combo of the two really.If you place €10 on United -0.75 then €5 is on the -1 on the other €5 is on the -0.5.

If United 1-0 then the -0.5 bet is a winner and the -1 bet is a refund.

Find out more here http://www.valuepunter.com/asianhandicap.htm

Advertisement