Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland as part of the UK - Would you 'ave' any of it?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

I'm still helping to look for that dam Tesco(s) club card... looked in that funny shaped corner too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

realies wrote: »
    Is it not the six counties in the province of ulster in that part of Northern Ireland.

It is.............

Did you see that ludicris display last night?
    What's Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?
    The thing about Arsenal is they always try and walk it in.

What does http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludacris have to do with it :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Naikon wrote: »
    At least the brits probably won't land themselves into 80,000,000,000 euro debt any time soon.

They won't eh?

http://www.debtbombshell.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

Basically, do you agree that had Ireland remained part of the UK, we would not be in such a dire position? Commonwealth countries in general do not exhibit the level of debt we have managed to accumulate over the last few years. Personally, even in light of the atrocities that the irish people encountered due to british opposition, I think we would have been better off tbh. This country has lost pretty much all credibility for many years to come. Untold Damage.

I really hope you aren't serious about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Seanchai wrote: »

Originally Posted by scientific1982:
    "I'd prefer if every man, woman and child in ireland died of hunger."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

I really hope you aren't serious about that...

A person can stand on their own self worth, irrespective of where they popped out to at birth.
    Very serious. If what you theorised ever came to fruition, I'd renounce my nationality in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

Originally trolled posted by Naikon
    Basically, do you agree that had Ireland remained part of the UK, we would not be in such a dire position? Commonwealth countries in general do not exhibit the level of debt we have managed to accumulate over the last few years.... I think we would have been better off tbh.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Very serious. If what you theorised ever came to fruition, I'd renounce my nationality in the morning.

Well that makes no sense whatsoever. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No surrender (to UK)!

Jokes aside, topic done to death, search and read the older threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement