Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Catholic Film 'The Rite' Out now in America

• 31-01-2011 8:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if its out over here. But found this trailer on youtube. People say that they have watched the film and the trailer makes it look like a horror movie but its quite the opposite they say. Yes its got horrific scenes in it but they are few and the film as a whole is not like that.

Its based on a true story taken from the book ''the rite'' which you can buy now as it was released in 2005 ( i think )

I'm not sure how to put it up properly like other peoples. So maybe the mods can help me out wit that one

Enjoy:

Onesimus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_hG3ktopqv8

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Xizors Palace

I look forward to this. I'll probably wait for the DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

I just recently read the book and found it very enjoyable and informative, but i think the film won't do it justice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Yeah the film is never usually better than the book. But we shouldnt knock the film. I think we should still take a good look at it as there is a lot of hype about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭kyosushi

, rubbish, an insult to christines and St Lucifer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Must say I'm a sucker for these sort of films rather than the gore-fests that pass for horror these days. (And yeah I know some might say its not strictly a horror store taking its source into account).

• Advertisement
Advertisement