Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Experience, Transition Year

Options
  • 31-01-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Okey dokey i'm a sixteen year old lad in ty and i need work experience.
    I'm very interested in becoming involved in game development which is why i'd like to be able to go to a development studio and *try* to help the best i can, although i'd be quite happy with web development/software.
    My main problem is that i have no knowledge of any studios in my area, Galway. I'd be pretty willing to travel to anywhere, but i'd really rather stay as local as possible.I'd consider myself quite tech savvy but I am not able to program , i should clarify, but i am very willing to learn and take on any and all advice.
    I'm not asking anyone to take me on based on this but i'd really appreciate any contact info of companies who might, possibly, maybe take me on.
    Cheers anyhow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭clairek6

nunchuks wrote: »
    Okey dokey i'm a six year old lad in ty [

but young for ty?:p

Advertisement