Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Tralee

• 31-01-2011 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey guys im currently getting 3mb broadband with eircom for 30 euro a month and im looking at getting rid of it as im tied in with a phone bundle which is costing me a fortune :mad: just out of interest can i get eircom broadband without paying for a phone?

anyway are there any alternatives in tralee county kerry that would give me better broadband (as in speeds and usage?) i dont think UPC are down here but if they are id be interested in them. any advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

anyway are there any alternatives in tralee county kerry

Not sure if this is what you mean but :
    http://www.kerrybroadband.ie/tralee.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

is their 5 meg package any good?

Sorry I've no idea, maybe they do a trial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

scottm1 wrote: »
    Imagine Wimax are in Tralee. You might be able to get that...its an option.

yeah i was looking at them but i see a lot of bad press here on boards, the broadband will be used for moderate online gaming as well as general use so i guess ping and latency come into the equation, god this county sucks when it comes to broadband

btw is vodafone broadband any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,548 ✭✭✭weisses

Yep ...Have it myself ...good for gaming

• Advertisement

yeah i was looking at them but i see a lot of bad press here on boards, the broadband will be used for moderate online gaming as well as general use so i guess ping and latency come into the equation, god this county sucks when it comes to broadband

btw is vodafone broadband any good?

Be careful and beware of Imagine Wimax. Do some research in the midband forum first before you commit to the Imagine network.

Advertisement