Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mrbinman sticker

Options
  • 31-01-2011 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

GONE!

Hi all.
    This is strange. I have a two weekly collection which means I have blue sticker on bin.
    I pay twice a year and made my last payment shortly before Christmas. I have had two collections I think since I last paid, no problem.

After this mornings collection there was a red sticker on top of bin saying " if I dont have the correct blue sticker for the current collection period they would not take it away". Didn't worry me at all, they obviously got it wrong. I then dragged the bin in and checked my sticker......:eek::eek::eek:lol ,It wasn't there!:(.
    There were my last two stickers, one on top of the other but my current one was missing. I can't find it in the house and am sure I put it on. So I thought ok its stolen. Then I tried to peal off old sticker and it seems to disintigrate for security reasons.

Have these naughty people found a way to get them off, and then what is the point, my name and address is clearly on it ???:confused:

Any thoughts please. Thanks for reading.

Advertisement