Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new players needed for 5 a side in newbridge

Options
  • 31-01-2011 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

We have a regular game of 5 a side on tuesday nights from 8 to 9. We have a good thing going but now need a couple of more players who would be prepared to play on a regular basis. Missing a game or two is no big deal but we do need a certain level of commitment.
    We play on astro pitches at Newbridge Town football club. We started here on boards about a year and a half ago. The level is fair but competitive and we are a friendly bunch, there hasn't been a nasty tackle yet. If you are interested you can reply here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JOER0807

Hi
    I seen your post today and am interested if there are still places available for the 5 aside game in Newbridge?
    JOER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 RedNiall

Yes We have space. Send me a private message including your name and phone number. Also let me know if you are available to play tonight, we have quite a few out tonight so it may be a good day to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

I would, but the cold weather doesn't suit my continental style of play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hynix0

hi, have you still got spaces left for tuesday night game ? i've moved to sallins and looking for a game. Are you guys playing tomorrow night ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Any more takers on this , with the summer Holidays coming up we are loosing one or two lads most weeks .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hynix0

pm sent

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

hynix0 wrote: »
    pm sent

Cheers , see you tonight

Any more people interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

I might be. I'd be wary of the standard though!

rondeco wrote: »
    I might be. I'd be wary of the standard though!

Ah I wouldn't worry about the standard , sure they let me play every week !

There is a good mix of players ranging from Ok to very good , teams are picked to make sure there is a fair balance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Number Six

Hi there, Myself and another chap are interested in a regular game of ball in the Kildare area if there is room for two!

Number Six wrote: »
    Hi there, Myself and another chap are interested in a regular game of ball in the Kildare area if there is room for two!

PM on your names and numbers lads and il put you onto the teamer text out everyweek ,

If you can play you just type Y and if u cant just send back N

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jimmyv

Hi there,if you're still looking for players,i'm interested.....i'm 40 & crocked but will put the effort in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Hi Jimmy - we are full at the moment (probably a few too many actually). However, if a few drop away we will drop you a note or put a post up here.

Thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

We are back looking for players again. We have had a few drop out for a variety of reasons.

PM me or put a note up here if you are interested in players. Newbridge, Tuesday nights, 8pm.

Advertisement