If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 37LD490 - on UK site

Options
  • 31-01-2011 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi,
    Question is in the title really, I suppose!

I've seen the LG 37LD490 on the richersounds.co.uk site.
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/37ld490/lg-37ld490

Can you do it here in Ireland?

If so, how much?

Cheers

edit: Also, can you advise if this will support the new Saorview services?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭smartblaa

BUMP - anyone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@smartblaa,

Please take a moment to read the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the part that says:
    Please do not "bump" your thread within 24 hours of posting your original query. While enquiries are usually answered promptly, from time to time it may take a little longer than usual for someone to reply to a post here. Bumping your thread doesn't make a reply happen any more quickly. (In case you are unfamiliar with the term, "Bumping" means posting again on your own thread solely for the purpose of bringing it to the top of the forum in order to attract attention to your query).

and
    Please take account of the nature of this forum when posting. Posts are expected to be civil in tone and posts which could be regarded as un-civil or abusive will be snipped or deleted without notice. Please do not use all Coloured, Bold, CAPITAL LETTERS or Large Font in your posting - this is generally regarded as "shouting" and is not welcome. If in doubt, have a read of the general run-of-mill posts on the forum and that will give you a clear idea of the general standard of posting.

From time to time it takes a little more than a day to respond to queries on the forum. If your query is particularly time sensitive, a call to the Richersounds shop (contact details at www.richersounds.ie) might help.

Thanks,

Ritz.

apologies for that Ritz.
    I had noticed that other threads in the forum had been replied to.
    i'll leave it be, and give the lads some time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

No problem, :) I'm sure someone will see this tomorrow and get back to you - if a query isn't answered at the same time as others it could be that the answer isn't readily to hand.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

smartblaa wrote: »
    Hi,
    Question is in the title really, I suppose!

I've seen the LG 37LD490 on the richersounds.co.uk site.

Can you do it here in Ireland?

If so, how much?

Cheers

edit: Also, can you advise if this will support the new Saorview services?

Thanks Ritzy

Smart - apologies for the delay - yep we are happy to ship the 37LD490 at just £399.95 (shipping is £19.95)

It's not SAORVIEW certified - but it currentky works 110% with the new digital TV service in the ROI.

Nice TV BTW!

Keep me posted if we can assist and apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks Ritzy

Smart - apologies for the delay - yep we are happy to ship the 37LD490 at just £399.95 (shipping is £19.95)

It's not SAORVIEW certified - but it currentky works 110% with the new digital TV service in the ROI.

Nice TV BTW!

Keep me posted if we can assist and apologies again for the delay,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the reply John, and sorry for my impatience.
    I've kinda decided on this telly.. and just want it asap!!

RE: postage/courier, it would probably suit better for me collect it from one of the stores at the weekend, as there's no-one home on weekdays.

Is it / can it be in stock in the Dublin store?
    If not, i've no qualms about heading to Béal Feirste for the spin!
    :D

Thanks

smartblaa wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply John, and sorry for my impatience.
    I've kinda decided on this telly.. and just want it asap!!

RE: postage/courier, it would probably suit better for me collect it from one of the stores at the weekend, as there's no-one home on weekdays.

Is it / can it be in stock in the Dublin store?
    If not, i've no qualms about heading to Béal Feirste for the spin!
    :D

Thanks

Smart,

no problem - we are tight on stock of the 37LD490 but if you PM or email me your contact details I'll make sure that we hold one for you this weekend no problem.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Smart,

no problem - we are tight on stock of the 37LD490 but if you PM or email me your contact details I'll make sure that we hold one for you this weekend no problem.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

PM sent, thanks John :D

Just to follow-up and close out my thread.

Travelled up to Belfast yesterday to collect the TV.
    Lads in the store were very courteous and helpful.

TV set-up last night, did a little tweaking with the brightness/contrast.
    I have to say, its amazing!

Thanks lads,

smartblaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Smart.

Glad you like it.

It's a great 37" and hope you get tonnes of enjoyment from it.

Let us know if we can help with anything, (like a nice sound system to with it) in the future. :rolleyes:

ATB

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 cowtipper

Hi

Ive been looking around nearly every website related to the lg 37ld490 and its out of stock everywhere. Any ideas where there is still some in stock in ireland/n.ireland and in the price range of £370-400??

cowtipper wrote: »
    Hi

Ive been looking around nearly every website related to the lg 37ld490 and its out of stock everywhere. Any ideas where there is still some in stock in ireland/n.ireland and in the price range of £370-400??

Cowtipper,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

We have the 37LD490 http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/37ld490/lg-37ld490 available in stock at £379.95 / €449.99.

It's a cracking TV (as you can see from the posts above)!

We also do the 37LD450 at just £299.95 :eek:

Keep us posted and of course we will assist in any way we can,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Hi John,

I'll take one of these TV's please (the 449 euro one), I've been on the lookout for a tv for my uncle.

Thanks!

Steve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Steve

They are a little busy in Belfast at the mo and neither John or Dave have been able to dip into Boards much today.

Give the lads a shout on 04890 321 332 and ask for Dave - he's madly running about up there today - I'm sure a phone call will give him time to catch his breath and look after you!

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭soldsold

Just ordered the TV thanks, great as usual to know who you are talking to at the other end of the phone and great customer service as always!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Steve

Cool - glad you got sorted - they are flat out up there at the mo!

Hope you enjoy your new TV

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.