Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know who this might be?

• 29-01-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Was flicking through the radio stations the other night and hit Phantom near the end of a Track.The Dj did not say who it was when finished so I have no clue as to who it might be they maybe fanous or not.But i really enjoyed the lyrics and music.
    The song went along the lines ( I think ) A son kills a man that turns out to be his father in front of his mother using a good bit of violence. It ends something like you will have to ask the milkman to know who the victim is.But I think the victim was the milkman.

IHope someone with a good knowledge of music might know who it is.Apologies for the lack of fuzzy detail but that was the way I heard it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

panjero wrote: »
    Was flicking through the radio stations the other night and hit Phantom near the end of a Track.The Dj did not say who it was when finished so I have no clue as to who it might be they maybe fanous or not.But i really enjoyed the lyrics and music.
    The song went along the lines ( I think ) A son kills a man that turns out to be his father in front of his mother using a good bit of violence. It ends something like you will have to ask the milkman to know who the victim is.But I think the victim was the milkman.

IHope someone with a good knowledge of music might know who it is.Apologies for the lack of fuzzy detail but that was the way I heard it.

Thanks

I think it might be The Raconteurs - Carolina Drama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Thread split from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Go and ask the milkman is the line I think you're referring too

The only other song that comes close is...and I think the former is based on the latter...

This song is The Pickens County Bandits - Ask The Milkman

Advertisement