Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When was the last time you cried

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

when that girl pepper sprayed me

That wasn't a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

when that girl pepper sprayed me

Was she arresting you :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

hondasam wrote: »
    Was she arresting you :pac:

no she was seasoning my eyes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

no she was seasoning my eyes

I take it that was a yes :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

hondasam wrote: »
    I take it that was a yes :pac:

oh good god!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭TrollHammaren

Not since I was a kid. It's not out of machoism or any of that bóllocks, it's just simply that I'm not a crier.

I'm not out of touch with my emotions either, at least I don't think so.

I guess I'm just lucky that nothing bad enough has happened to me to make me cry.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its been a long time *cries*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

The Blindside.. Oh boy did I cry my eyes out! I'm just a big ole bawl-bag!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,216 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The end of Band of Brothers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

yesterday.. watching the Castletown Donkey Derby video on youtube!! hahaha quality stuff!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

This evening. A huge attack of the 'soppies' came over me out of nowhere and I just burst into tears. I had been up in my parents house for a bit this evening. Both of them have been through total hell over the past 5 years. But they've stuck together through it all and still love each other so much. I suppose I realised how proud I am to have them both as my parents. And how lucky I am that they're both still alive and doing okay. I texted my mam to tell her a condensed version of the above and she replied..

"would ya ever goway outta that, ye ejjit, ye"....:rolleyes:. That jolted me out of my tears, I gotta say.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I really can't remember the last time I cried...
    I remember being at a funeral about 5 years ago where I was very close but didn't. I'm not dead inside or anything, I just haven't really had anything to cry about. I hope I don't jinx it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

Sunday. I've cried on average once every two weeks or so for the last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

has anybody said last payday yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Trog wrote: »
    Sunday. I've cried on average once every two weeks or so for the last two years.
    em, i dont think that is usual. you should have a chat with your doctor. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

ArtSmart wrote: »
    em, i dont think that is usual. you should have a chat with your doctor. :)

It's been a hard aul two years. Things are getting better though, don't worry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Not for at least a decade. Bottling up and anxiety attacks ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Kerikosan

When I saw my wage slip

Ah now that just made me laugh :D

Last time I cried was watching up! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Men cry about once a month on average and women cry about three times as often.

Or so the statistics go.

Is it just a co-incidence that men cry as often as women have their period?

• Advertisement
Advertisement