Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought hosting + domain. Where do I get c-panel login details?

Options
  • 31-01-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi,

I'm not advertising or bashing any particular hosting company. I just want to ask a simple question.

Today I bought hosting and a domain name from Register365. I received 4 emails from them but the c-panel details weren't included in any of them. How do I get the c-panel login details?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

You cannot mention hosting names, be it for good, bad or neutral reasons, so before this thread is locked, you should receive your login details in an email from your hosting company. If not, maybe when you registered? Last option would be to contact the hosting company directly. They will know better than anyone here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Contact Register365 for support queries.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement