Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Edge Update

• 31-01-2011 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Im thinking of buying these for chemistry and physics

But i was wondering are they upated every year after the leaving cert has happened, i want to know cause im only in 5th year now so i could wait but if they dont up date them everyear i might just buy them now
    :):):):)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I don't think they have ever been updated, but there are enough answers in it really. I'm in fifth year and find it pretty much invaluable in checking that you understand the marking scheme when you don have a teacher around.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Really doesn't matter, but be very careful when using them (for physics anyway) and ensure the questions they answered, especially on the experiment, are from HL papers and not from the marking scheme of OL papers. However, for 99% of the questions, it's perfect, and really is a brilliant revision book (I only have the physics one).

Advertisement