Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storey and a Half House

Options
  • 31-01-2011 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I am planning to self build a 2,400 sq Storey and Half House with conservatory and was just wondering if anyone is or has built one recently, what is the cost to build roughly.

I am a carpenter and would do most of this work myself also my brother would be doing the block work and i would be able to save on digging work also, trying to keep cost to a minimum.

I am planning on having oil and solid fuel, PVC windows, Oak and Ash floors doors etc plus fairly high spec Kitchen and would hope to fit most of these myself, no finish to gardens for now with stone driveway. Plan to leave most of upstairs unfinished for now apart from master bedroom.

Is there anyone with a rough idea of the cost of building a house of this spec

We are thinking roughly 150k, is this possible???

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement