Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pro-Lite Bracciano Wheelset

• 31-01-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm thinking of buying a set of these
    Does anyone have any views on them good or bad

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

I've not ridden the Bracciano's, but I've read nothing but good things about them. I do have a pair of Luciano's though, which are entry level Pro-Lite wheels - I've only been using them for a month or so as winter training wheels but I've been impressed so far. The Luciano's are not light wheels by comparison to the Bracciano's but they roll very well (the bearings seem to be good quality and/or very well adjusted). I'd happily buy the Bracciano's myself if I were looking for a new set of wheels.

The best price for them that I am aware of though is not from CRC but from Ribble where they are 225euro (plus between £4 and £11.50 for delivery for delivery). Ribble inevitably seem to be out of stock of one or other of the Campag or Shimano versions though, and at the moment they only have the Campag version in stock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭papac

I have a set of Braccianos and they are lurverly.I bought mine after fitting a set for a friend and being really impressed.
    Mine were supposed to be my sunday best wheels but I left em on all last summer as I just liked the feel of them and only went back to my open pro/hopes for tubo trainer season.
    My prolites have stayed true despite the state of the roads round my way and the bearings are buttery smooth after 3000 km.
    I heartily recommend them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

Much cheaper here but only campy in stock. Great wheels for the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

I have a set and I think they're great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭brendan0576

Cheers folks, thanks for the help.
    I'll just shop around for the best price and buy them

Advertisement