Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted

Options
  • 01-02-2011 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

looking for morph suits prefably zebra striped but any others might do

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Have you contacted any joke shops? You might also get a better response in the Gifts, Parties and Festivities Forum. Do you want me to move the thread there?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Think you might have to go online for them. I was pricing some up a few weeks ago and they average €40 before postage. Never did see any zebra striped though that could easly be made by buying two suits, one black, one white and get busy cutting stripes out of one and then wearing it over the other.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭jeffrey890

Twee. wrote: »
    Have you contacted any joke shops? You might also get a better response in the Gifts, Parties and Festivities Forum. Do you want me to move the thread there?

yes if u would thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Thread moved to Gift & Festivity & Party Ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Have a look at this thread in the Talk to The Costume Shop Forum, they seem to have them there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Advertisement