Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emporia elderly mobile phone charger

Options
  • 01-02-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. My elderly dad-in-law has lost his phone charger. I have tried a few O2 shops to source one and nobody seems to have one. I can't find one online either. Has anyone any ideas please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I'm nealy sure it's just a standard USB charger, like the old motorola V3 used to have, the inq mini on 3 uses the same charger, most phone shops should have one, does it look like this?

304256535_955.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Many thanks for that. Unfortunately the recharger is not one of those USB ones. I think I have found a docking station I can buy for him so I will do that instead of getting him an ordinary plug recharger

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I ordered a recharger online tonight from a British company. Hopefully he wont lose this one! Thanks for your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭O2_Sheena

You could try the Carphone Warehouse too, they tend to have loads of chargers for all types in stock.

Advertisement