Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unbricking a psp

• 01-02-2011 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

Hi my little girls psp is bricked it was working fine but had not been used in a while she went to use it this weekend and it would not work.

The power light comes on gos green and gos of after a few seconds.
    I tryed her battery in my psp and the battery works ive also tryed an other battery in her psp and the same thing happens.

Ive got a pandora battery and magic memey stick it works on my psp it asks me if i want to install cfw or original fw but will not work on hers it powers on and i hold down the l triger and the green light just goes of if i have just the pandora battery in with out the card the green light will stay on.

Could it just be i dont have the right files on the memery stick to unbrick the psp ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

possibly the card, try make a new memo card, format it first, start clean, the most reliable magic card maker i find is pspgrader v008

when its made insert into bricked psp, no ac power, hold down L1 trigger and insert pandora, hopefully will let you recover !
    works for me !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

iPwnage wrote: »
    possibly the card, try make a new memo card, format it first, start clean, the most reliable magic card maker i find is pspgrader v008

when its made insert into bricked psp, no ac power, hold down L1 trigger and insert pandora, hopefully will let you recover !
    works for me !

I think you could be right as the card is from dealextreme so im beting it is a fake my other card is also a fake and wont let me make a magic mem stick with it

Any one no were to get a real memery stick cheap ont mind buying a big size one as i am going to use it for puting some movies on it for the little one or could i borrow someone elses magic stick ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I remade the magic stick again and i changed the button for booting it up and it worked looks like the l sholder button is not working but now the screen loads up to let me install the firmware but it freezes.Tryed it a few times but now it is back to not loading up at all just the green light comes on for a second :eek: It works fine on any other psp ive tryed it on but all of them work any way none of them are bricked psp's.

Advertisement