Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

android signal booster

• 01-02-2011 1:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

hi guys just wondering is there any app that will boost phone signal as im with meteor and its very bad I have to have my phone at the window to get just 1 to 2 bars.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

I bought these last week and they arrived yesterday! In an area that usually gets one bar of signal 4 of the phones I've tried now recieve 3-4 bars! I know it won't always work out that well but for €3 theres no harm in trying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

sound stuff il give them a try cheers k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭superfish

got my signal boosters today :D they dont work stuck 3 of them on my phone :( ah well no probs like ya said it was worth a try

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

Sorry to hear that:( I'm in an area where I've enough signal for texts but I was dropping calls before I received my signal boosters! If you were with vodafone they've released sure signal which runs through broadband lines! I'm currently kitting out a house which is why I originally bought the signal boosters and said I'd throw them down for the Sure Signal as well

Advertisement