Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wi-Max slow WiFi

• 01-02-2011 1:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭

Hey

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this really annoying issue i've been having.

I have Wi-Max at home and I connected my iphone4 to the wifi network but it is frustratingly slow (takes about 1 minute to load email and youtube is practically unwatchable) - however, the other 3 laptops and an xbox Live in the house which are also connected to the network all work perfectly fine.

This led me to believe it was an issue with my iphone4 , however, i have connected it to 2 different friends wifi netwroks (Perlico & NTL) and the iPhone works perfectly on those. :confused:

So it seems its there are some compatibility issues between WiMax and my iPhone4?

Has anybody else experienced this or know what the problem could be????

Advertisement