Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic Drums

Options
  • 01-02-2011 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭

Hey all Im looking for a drum or two to hold some Kerosene
    Anyone got any spare ?? can collect ..
    Minxie :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Those things are never just given away tbh they're very useful.

You might find a few lying about the Docks or the likes, but they'd prob be manky inside

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 477 ✭✭brutes1

you can buy them in texaco lough atalia about a fiver, did the same thing for buying kerosene over xmas

brutes1 wrote: »
    you can buy them in texaco lough atalia about a fiver, did the same thing for buying kerosene over xmas

They're the 5litre cans I suspect? You'd be doing an awful lot of trips with one of those!

They hold 20 litres !

They hold 20 litres !

Not bad for a fiver!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Thanks ill go check it out later :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Might be too big or not rated for oil but:
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/otherfarming/1480248

Thats a fiver for the drum only, not including the kerosene...!..Which is actually available at the pumps there as well...
    I had some fun over xmas buying these drums filling them up and emptying them into my oil tank..ran out of oil and no deliveries so self service :D!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Amhran Nua

Not anymore you can't, they are all sold out of them at this stage, just renting out the few they have left. No idea when there'll be more in stock either.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 niall1980

Hi,

I have empty 20lt containers to give away on a regular basis and would be delighted to have someone use them. They would just need a rinse out. Am based in the city. PM me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement