Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LMAO!, just had the most epic rage quit against Bi0mat

Options
  • 01-02-2011 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

We had two really closes games, he used Akuma first then switched to Ken in the 2nd game. During the 2nd game he almost perfected me in the 1st round, the 2nd round was right down to the wire, then it all kicked off in the 3rd. I Had the life lead and he was taunting me like there no tomorrow because I was laming it out, with about 10 seconds to go on the clock I did EX Bushin Flip and grabbed him mid taunt, almost killing him. He lost it and did a wakeup Ultra (Shinryuken) and I nailed him on the way down, bastard pulled the plug literally the minute the announcer said "K.O", was so funny :D ... really wish I had the replay :mad:.

This guy had to have the Ethernet or power cable beside him, there's no way he could have pulled it so quickly otherwise. Oh yea, and this wasn't even a ranked match, it was endless battle, what did he have to lose :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You can just press "Eject disc" to stop the game.

Though I prefer thinking that they've gone and SRK'd their console. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Speedhaak

There is no sweater victory than pulverizing a taunting git mid flight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 HandiCapanda

I love hitting people mid taunt. Anyone know ibuki's taunt where she walks back and forth... it takes ages. Ask ken about the time where that met a 20 something hit balrog combo :x

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Is there any way of no-thanksing comment?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭prenelf

As for rage quits, I typically get 3-4 every day.

My god, what do you do? Break their spirit lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Pointless thread is pointless

pointless.jpg

Advertisement