Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear plastic cups in Dublin?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 3:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

See title, looking to get a few hundred plastic cups for this weekend. Where could I get these, preferably in city centre, or the Liberties?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Kwekubo wrote: »
    See title, looking to get a few hundred plastic cups for this weekend. Where could I get these, preferably in city centre, or the Liberties?

Any of the euro shops sell them...there's a few in abbey st,nth earl st,george's st..they're everywhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Kwekubo wrote: »

Probably get them in one of the shops on Meath St, but safer to go with Degsys suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Camden Casket have them, think it was 80 for 2 euro

Advertisement