Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Everton, 7:45pm

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

Put the foot through it Clichy ffs!

Goal attempts 19 vs 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

A very good win. Came back well from the linesmans howler in the first half.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Full time, delighted for the lads to get the win. Was getting worried up until the first goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Great win, justice after that refereeing performance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Oh that is a massive win! Delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

L'prof wrote: »
    I'm just gonna throw this out there. We're going to drop points tonight, without a doubt, even though we're playing quite well!

Please, please, please work!!!

Works every time 90% of the time ;)

Pull that one out of the fire :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Get In! Great comeback win even when the officials gave the opposition a goal head start. Has made my evening. Great finish by Arshavin as well.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Missed all but the last 15 mins. Im just glad we won.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,933 ✭✭✭patrickc

good win lads

from what I saw of it, Woj still seems to be improving especially his long kicks out. Arshavin had a good game too it seems.

we needed to win it and we did most importantly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I really thought at half time that we wouldn't win tonight, the lads showed great spirit to win the game despite everything going against them. Arshy played very well after he came on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Frisbee wrote: »
    Not the goal. He's buzzing around the pitch actually looking interested for the first time I've seen in a while now.

He was like that in the last game too. He looks like he is trying hard to regain his form.

Glad we won. I thought after going one down to a dodgy goal and missing some chances it was going to be 'one of those games'.
    Gotta admit I'm disappointed with Moyes' post match comments about Fabregas. Saying he wouldn't repeat what Fabregas said, but it deserved a red card. FFS, either say it or don't Dave. :rolleyes:

Advertisement