Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Binmen STEALING my bin tags !

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Step 1. Gather video footage.

Step 2. Sue the hole off the council.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brianserious

knird evol wrote: »
    Step 1. Gather video footage.

Step 2. Sue the hole off the council.

Yeah man in hindsight that is a great idea . I was putting bags out when binmen hit the street to avoid the imaginery night time thief:mad:

They will never do this again now they have been rumbled

I shouldve just went back in stayed calm and took the big bag back then set up a camera for the next week instead of driving about looking for em

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

They will never do this again now they have been rumbled

its going to be hard to catch your neighbour stealing your bin tags but it can be done!
    just stay home a few mornings and watch your neighbours through your window, your bound to catch them that way.

kceire wrote: »
    its going to be hard to catch your neighbour stealing your bin tags but it can be done!
    just stay home a few mornings and watch your neighbours through your window, your bound to catch them that way.

Its the binman or (a) binman,
    They dragged the thing THEN removed the label they are pissed off with me cause its a heavy bin.

Like I said I put it out as they came around the corner there was no one else on the street , I am near the top of the steet a few seconds later I heard them draggin it at my window, I presumed they took it,,,,

unless somebody was hiding under my car it simply cannot have been anyone else, what dont you understand ?

Why was they dragging it in the first place if the tag was already gone, they most definitely dont do that:cool:

And why when I told them that I know they took it did they come back and get my bin.

Anyway you already know this so whatever

One thing I know that my bins wont be messed with again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement