Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resit Fees

Options
  • 01-02-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

So sucks for me, looks like I'll have 3 resits to do but due to financial reasons I'll only be able to afford one by the time exams come so I was wondering if I registered for the 3 resits and not pay for two by the time exams would come would I be prevented from sitting exams? Risky I know but just to feed curiousity.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

How do you know the results aren't even out yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭MacieC

I'm not sure but I think you'll be able to sit the exams, but you will be unable to get the results because it will register as " outstanding fees ".

Or, you won't be able to sit them, but I doubt that because I think they charge the resit fee along with the tuiton (I mean, on the same level).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

As long as you are not final year, you can sit them without having paid the resit fee. You just wont get the results untill you clear the outstanding fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

MacieC wrote: »
    How do you know the results aren't even out yet ?

Trust me I know

And I should've mentioned that I'm year 2 Arts Stage 2, and hrmm I'll head down to the Tierney building tomorrow and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

If you have unpaid fees, you wont be able to see your results, but you'll be able to take the exams afaik.

• Advertisement
Advertisement