Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Incursions

Options
  • 01-02-2011 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

We've seen Sansha's forces invade several constellations for nearly a week now, most have been beaten back after the change CCP reduced the rate at which Sansha's regain control of the constellations. Aside from the cluster**** that the agro mechanics have brought around for random groups how are people finding this new part of eve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i havent left domain in 2 years ****ed if i know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Give it a bit of time, I'm sure they'll come to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

tried it, was bored

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Maj Malfunction

I pity CCP, every time they introduce a new feature they get hammered by the player base.

The majority of the EVE population spend their time in empire running missions and the like, so maybe its the minority of folk who live in 0.0 who do all the chest beating and whining?

Overall I think its a good feature.

I pity CCP, every time they introduce a new feature they get hammered by the player base.

The majority of the EVE population spend their time in empire running missions and the like, so maybe its the minority of folk who live in 0.0 who do all the chest beating and whining?

Overall I think its a good feature.

I think most of the 0.0 people don't care about it too much past getting a bpc for the sansha carrier or seeing if it's useful for fleet fights. The carebears probably will whine the most in the first week as the missions runners flocked to constellations to fight Sansha not realising they where just like sleepers and ate single ships or fleets that didn't RR.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

So if they invade a constellation(?) then you have massive ill effects throughout the place like -50% weapon tracking and stuff? is that true?

Gneez wrote: »
    So if they invade a constellation(?) then you have massive ill effects throughout the place like -50% weapon tracking and stuff? is that true?

Yeap, depends on how much control they have, as players fight back the effects reduce when the system control reduces. The effects are
    • System-wide Cynosural Field jammers in effect
    • Financial Systems Compromised. 50% reduction in concord bounties.
    • Vessel Integrity Compromised. Shield and Armor resistances reduced.
    • Capsule Interference Detected. Turret, Launcher, Drone, and Smartbomb damage reduced.

Not sure what the base reduction is but I believe it's a bit different for what every Sansha forces are doing in the system. Scout/Vanguard/Assualt/HQ.

Advertisement