Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a venue for a 40th?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Its my 40th later in the year and I was planning on having a party.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good venues either in the city centre of north city centre (Stoneybatter, Phibsborough etc). There will be around 80 people coming (I hope) so want a room in a hotel or large pub. I have the music sorted for it already so just want to book the room, bar and food.

I havnt a clue how much function rooms are rented out for nowadays so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 bad mongo

gazzer wrote: »
    Its my 40th later in the year and I was planning on having a party.

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good venues either in the city centre of north city centre (Stoneybatter, Phibsborough etc). There will be around 80 people coming (I hope) so want a room in a hotel or large pub. I have the music sorted for it already so just want to book the room, bar and food.

I havnt a clue how much function rooms are rented out for nowadays so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Give the Bohemian football club in Dalymount Phibsborough a ring- they can sort you something suitable no bother -

http://www.bohemians.ie/bookafunction/561-book-your-function-at-dalymount-park.html

Advertisement