Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Free Life Coaching Sessions

Options
  • 01-02-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm currently doing an accredited diploma in executive and life coaching. As part of the course we need to work with two clients on a pro-bono level and do the full coaching process with them.

Coaching helps people identify what they want to do with their lives and gives individuals a heightened sense of self awareness. We would look at where you are now and where you would like to be and then create a plan to get you there. It is action based and forward focused. It can be a challenging process and it is very rewarding.

Coaching can be so useful for numerous areas of life such as changing career, building confidence, creating a work/life balance, dating, exam focus, setting up a business, time management, assertiveness, sticking to new years resolutions, self discovery and personal development to name a few!

My background is in business. I have a masters in marketing and 4 years experience in the retail industry. I am based in Offaly but I am in Westmeath and Dublin nearly every week.

So if you are interested in working with a trainee coach to achieve your goals please contact me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Is this an advertisement?

EDIT: Didn't see that the services were being offered for free.

Advertisement