Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble logging in?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?Ive been having trouble logging in all day.I put in username and password as normal,get to the "thank you for logging in" screen then it bounces back to the main page and I have to enter name and password again.

Its happened 6 or 7 times to get logged in twice.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Not to me

Try clearing your cache

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Anonymous1987

This happened to me the last two days, hasn't happened today though. It seems to happen after being automatically logged out when writing a post. Sometimes I enter my username and password, get the thank you screen, then I'm back to the enter your username and password screen :confused:.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

no problem here..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Delete all boards cookies and make sure you're actually allowing them (not just session cookies), that normally fixes it.

Advertisement