Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a cheap and easy-to-use wireless repeater: any suggestions?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

The wireless router in my parents' house is located at the far end of the house to where we'd usually set up our laptops; the router can't be moved and I need a cheap and easy-to-use wireless repeater to boost the signal throughout the house. Any suggestions? I'm reasonably competent with regard setting up wireless equipment, but would prefer a device that is 'plug and play' as much as possible - is there such a thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 RogueFaye

Check my post here and get that signal booster from Ebay. I live in a 6 room Detached house and even my neighbour behind me is able to pickup my signal,thats after My backyard and his backyard. Its as Plug and play as can be, no software installion, nothing.

Advertisement