Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United vs Aston Villa 8pm

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Didn't see the game but that result is terrific. I was worried about this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Didn't see the game but that result is terrific. I was worried about this one.

United were very good tonight and could have scored plenty more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭Vanbis

Great performance and Rooney getting two goals was perfect, he played well and the confidence seems to be coming back at just the right time :). Roll on Saturday and Wolves away.

MOTM.

Rooney
    Nani
    Giggs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Good result, good performance.

Roll on Wolves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

1. Rooney
    2. Vidic
    3. Giggs/Nani

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

MOTM Top 3:
    Rooney
    Nani
    Vidic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Great result and a good performance aswel.this game could have been very difficult but I thought united played really well and could have scored 2 or 3 more if it wasn't for Friedel pulling off some top saves (as usual).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

3 points was ideal, so I'm happy as Larry, enough said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

nkay1985 wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Friedel. He's been very good really but has still conceded three!

sorry for him? that git has cost us many valuable points in seasons gone. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Nailz wrote: »

Pretty sure 3 points is always ideal... :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Nailz wrote: »
    Yep,all we have to do is paddle our own canoe which we are doing quite nicely.Tonight could be a big turning point for Roo.With Valencia due back shortly,a (theoretically) easy game this weekend he can hopefully get his tail up and build on his season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    sorry for him? that git has cost us many valuable points in seasons gone. :mad:

Yeah but what about it? He's an excellent keeper, always seems like a nice guy to me. When a keeper puts in a performance like that, they usually get rewarded with a clean sheet. I'm obviously delighted that that didn't happen tonight but, with that said, three goals conceded seems harsh on him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Dave! wrote: »
    Pretty sure 3 points is always ideal... :p
    Thank you, smarty pants! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

missed the whole game, not at home, cant watch sky! any links to goals?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭gav86

www.footytube.com is always good for highlights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

101greatgoals.com .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Cant get over that finish by Vidic..He never stops improving..Unbelievable stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Fenix

Just catchin football first, did I just whitness Anderson doing a step-over ? Also, could have been a very diferent scoreline going by these "Highlights", fair play friedel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

Harry Rednap has said spurs offered 35m on deadline day for Giuseppi Rossi, I find that hard to belief, he is a good player but not worth that, he is similar in size to hernandez but he never showed that sort of potential at united, I mean would any of you take rossi right now in a straight swap for chico?I sure wouldnt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Harry Rednap has said spurs offered 35m on deadline day for Giuseppi Rossi, I find that hard to belief, he is a good player but not worth that, he is similar in size to hernandez but he never showed that sort of potential at united, I mean would any of you take rossi right now in a straight swap for chico?I sure wouldnt

Tough one, I do love Chico but I think right now Rossi is the better player. Here's his goal from last week, and he's been doing this pretty regularly this season.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/golazo!-giuseppe-rossi-espanyol-8350030/

• Advertisement
Advertisement