Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centra Rathcoole

• 01-02-2011 4:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

A word of warning for anyone shopping in there...Make sure you check your receipts.
    Twice in the last week I have had to pull them up for overcharging me on items that were on promotion.

It happened last year as well.
    Funny how they never seem to undercharge me:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Wouldnt of happened when i worked there :P

Ive never noticed this and im in there couple times a week more then likely prices where not updated on the till i know its stupid and should not happen but it can best to check what you pay there and then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Happens in all shops and supermarkets. Some are worse than others. Tesco used to be brutal but have improved. Centras are pretty bad with promotions and in general the staff haven't a clue what you're talking about. Whereever you shop, always check your receipt before you leave.

Advertisement