Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Allowence Not Accepted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

I think most landlords would be sympathetic if they'd had a good tenant for 6 months and then that person became unemployed. Of course, it would help if the tenant could still pay rent while they were being set up for the RA, as that might not come through straight away. I've posted before and I definitely would not be of the opinion that anyone who says no to RA at the start is 100% tax dodger, but if a tenant is in a while and they kick them out because they've lost their job, you would wonder if that might be a reason. If it is a 1 year lease and you lost your job 6 months through it, I think they would either agree to the RA or let you move out without forfeiting deposit if they really weren't happy about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

shubj wrote: »
    ... baby in arms typing one handed has it's down sides!...

Wow a baby that can type one handed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35 shubj

Sounds like somebody doesn't know what that's like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

In fairness, I've been able to type one handed for a while. ;)

Advertisement