Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fee paying website to watch matches

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Why are people paying for streams?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,043 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

That_Guy wrote: »

If they're better quality and more reliable, what's the harm. I can usually find a decent stream that won't cut out, but not always and sometimes I have to settle for foreign language commentary. If this can deliver all that 100% of the time, then it's well worth £2 a month!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

L'prof wrote: »
    If they're better quality and more reliable, what's the harm. I can usually find a decent stream that won't cut out, but not always and sometimes I have to settle for foreign language commentary. If this can deliver all that 100% of the time, then it's well worth £2 a month!

Totally agree. Last week for Liverpool midweek game it was tough enough to find a stream that wasn't skipping or cutting out completely. Think it was nearly the 30th minute before I found one and that was in Spanish. £6 for 2 months of quality streams is well worth it I think and would mush rather it than paying €20 or €30 a month for sky and then not getting all the matches like last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I just use streams for Utd. games not on tv,would prefer watching them with a decent bitrate and they are a last resort,certainly wouldn't pay for any of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

mixednuts wrote: »
    Keys
    What's the quality like on the PS3 .

I will be watching it in a '46 Samsung .
    Does it play in a smaller window and you have to zoom using the PS3 browser zoom ? If so I would say there is a massive loss in quality .

Quality is near perfect it plays proper fullscreen too I was watchin on 32" tele . It's worth the 7euro for 2 months anyway
    I'll take a pic of it later of it and you can see yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

That_Guy wrote: »

As 5starpool said, it's like having the red button on your sky remote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

s_carnage wrote: »
    Must be coming from Greece because it says at the start of each half "only for viewing in Greece".

It's hosted in Sweden.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭SteM

Tried liveonlinefooty.com for the United game last night. The first 2 channels they were showing it on were pausing/stuttering every 20 seconds for me, the 3rd channel was perfect though. Will sign up for 60 days to see how I get on. really impressed with the quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Anyone any idea what the average bitrate is for the games?

Most games I can already get at 500+, but the odd game you do have to watch a dodgy russian stream.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

I paid for the 2 months subscription last night. The United game was fantastic quality. The only time I've seen better quality was on Veetle's HD streams, and they're usually only basketball & American Football anyway,

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

Quality is near perfect it plays proper fullscreen too I was watchin on 32" tele . It's worth the 7euro for 2 months anyway

This just swung it for me... signing up as soon as I get home !

Is it just Premier League games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

shano_88 wrote: »
    Have been using it for 3 months now and would recommend it. £6 for 2 months is great value.

http://www.liveonlinefooty.com/
    Paully D wrote: »
    http://www.flashsportstreams.com/

That's a cracking website.

I haven't missed a Sunderland game on there in two seasons and they stream SS1, 2, 3, 4, SSN, ESPN UK and USA, Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus, 24/7.

Does liveonlinefooty have similar 24/7 streams ? - SS1, 2, 3, 4, SSN, ESPN UK and USA, Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus (OVER 30 LIVE CHANNELS in total), 24/7. Its says most of these are streamed @ 2000KBS.

On top of the 24/7 streams they are streaming all this today.

Wisconsin vs. Purdue 12AM
    Florida vs. Vanderbilt 2AM
    Biathlon World Cup 8AM
    Freestyle Skiing World Cup 4:15PM
    Ski Jumping 5PM
    German Masters Day 1 7PM
    Palermo vs. Juventus 7:45PM
    Bolton v Wolves 7.45pm
    Liverpool v Stoke 7.45pm
    Fulham v Newcastle 7.45pm
    Birmingham City v Man City
    Blackpool v West Ham
    Bolton v Wolves
    Real Madrid v Sevilla FC 9PM

Going to sign up to one of these to take a look. Most people seem to be using the first one but the range of stuff on the second one and the kind of bitrate they are claiming is incredible. Has any tried both yet ?

Opr

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭YohanCabeye7

Poor ATDHE :mad:

Click the link...

http://atdhe.net/terms.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Poor ATDHE :mad:

Click the link...

http://atdhe.net/terms.html

www.atdhe.tv is working now.

Going to go with the second site flashsportstreams. The range of stuff and bitrate just seem incredible and from reading around other forums they have just done an upgrade to improve overall quality. All the 24/7 streaming channels are a great bonus.

They also have a 'video on demand' section planned in the next upgrade for all the major matches/sporting events which would be amazing.

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

opr wrote: »
    Going to go with the second site flashsportstreams. The range of stuff and bitrate just seem incredible and from reading around other forums they have just done an upgrade to improve overall quality. All the 24/7 streaming channels are a great bonus.

They also have a 'video on demand' section planned in the next upgrade for all the major matches/sporting events which would be amazing.

Opr

Have you signed up for it mate? I use it quite a lot so if you have any questions or queries I might be able to assist you.

I haven't used the other site people are recommending because when I first stumbled across FlashSportStreams I stuck with it, although I'd imagine the other site is very good too as it's getting lots of positive reviews.

Have you signed up for it mate? I use it quite a lot so if you have any questions or queries I might be able to assist you.

I haven't used the other site people are recommending because when I first stumbled across FlashSportStreams I stuck with it, although I'd imagine the other site is very good too as it's getting lots of positive reviews.

Is it free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Which site has the highest bit rate?

The free myp2p.eu Russian sopcast streams are around 1300kps which is very watchable.

Is it free?

To register and have a look around the site it's free.

To watch any of the channels you have to pay a subscription, which is (figures taken from the site):

£2.99 for one day
    £4.99 for one week
    £5.99 for one month
    £13.00 for three months
    £21.99 for six months
    £32.99 for one year

They were doing a season ticket offer of one year for £25 at the start of the season, that's the offer I subscribed to.

To register and have a look around the site it's free.

To watch any of the channels you have to pay a subscription, which is (figures taken from the site):

£2.99 for one day
    £4.99 for one week
    £5.99 for one month
    £13.00 for three months
    £21.99 for six months
    £32.99 for one year

They were doing a season ticket offer of one year for £25 at the start of the season, that's the offer I subscribed to.

More expensive for the period offered on the other site, but cheaper for a full year so.

• Advertisement

Not yet but going to sign up before the weekend.

Yeah the other site seems to be getting great reviews but FlashSportStreams seems to have a higher bitrate (2000kps in alot of cases). TBH I don't really have trouble finding good free streams for Liverpool matches but the fact that you can access the listed channels 24/7 is a big draw.

Thanks if I have any questions I will fire them your way.

Opr

More expensive for the period offered on the other site, but cheaper for a full year so.

I'm not familar at all with the other site to be honest, but here's a screenshot of FlashSportStreams, SSN stream:

flashkc.jpg

Apologies about the size of the picture, I don't know how to resize it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Think I might subscribe to flashsports.

Does any site stream games in HD?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I'm not complaining or anything I think it's great, signed up last night but isn't this illegal? How come these sites don't get shut down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Flashsports looks good - I'm on liveonlinefooty. Pauly or someone else on flashsports - would one of ye be interested in swapping accounts for a day so we can try each service out ? Obviously wouldnt be able to log in at the same time as it would risk cancelling the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

a4956443.jpg
    Pic on ps3 as promised . That's on my iPhone camera so it's poor quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,662 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Ok I signed up to www.LiveOnlinefooty.com. It is showing a repeat of the cricket on channel 1. On all the other channels I just get the spinning wheel loading. Anyone else have this problem.

Or is it just a case on nothing showing when no matches are online ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Wish I had a credit card, all I have is a laser :(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭e-Mo0?

just signed up to flashsport hope its good :D

Just watching a few games now, working perfect!! Really recommend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

I tried the 2 of them the last 2 nights, both of them are good but I think I'm gonna stick with liveonlinefooty. The channels down the left side are handy for switching between matches.

liveonlinefooty.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Boxfresh wrote: »
    Screenshot

Rob Green looks absolutely stoned off his tits in that picture, trying to figure out why his hand is talking to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I'm not familar at all with the other site to be honest, but here's a screenshot of FlashSportStreams, SSN stream:

flashkc.jpg

Apologies about the size of the picture, I don't know how to resize it.

Can you make the screen size bigger if you want to? Is it stuck in that size all the time?

CorkMan wrote: »
    Can you make the screen size bigger if you want to? Is it stuck in that size all the time?

I imagine there's a full screen button. There is on nearly every form on embedded media player I can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Wish I had a credit card, all I have is a laser :(

Get yourself one of these. I use it for all my online transactions.
    https://www.3v.ie/

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    I imagine there's a full screen button. There is on nearly every form on embedded media player I can think of.

I was using mypremium.tv before and I there was no option to make it bigger.

I was using mypremium.tv before and I there was no option to make it bigger.

Ok so, almost every media player :P

I use the other site, liveonlinefooty, and it looks like they use the same system, so Id be very surprised if there wasnt a full screen option.

subscribed 1 day to flashsportsstreams. There is indeed a full screen option there. The stream is flawless, also I jumped from one channel to another with no lag, like changing channels. (20MB connection)

subscribed 1 day to flashsportsstreams. There is indeed a full screen option there. The stream is flawless, also I jumped from one channel to another with no lag, like changing channels. (20MB connection)

Ah yup, sounds exactly like the one Im with too.

Great services, Im a lazy shíte so the convenience is worth the money alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

The match I watched today was on 3 different channels. One had no resize option, one had a "larger screen" option, the other had a "full screen" option.

Thats with liveonlinefooty.com

• Advertisement

Yes you can, there's a full screen option on every channel AFAIK but I can't use it ATM as the outside of my screen is cracked down the side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Watching Goals On Sunday now here http://hackedcabletv.com/ No need to sign up and they show every match you can think of from around the world.:)
    All full screen too.Don't need credit card or anything-I never pay to watch streams and find this site great.

Best thing about these sites is that if you have a TV that allows split screen through the HDMI port, you can do what Im doing right now:

TWJh6.jpg

Talk about indulgent :D

Great. Trying to log on ATM but the server is full. (presumably)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭e-Mo0?

http://www.flashsportstreams.com/ down for anyone else?

e-Mo0? wrote: »
    http://www.flashsportstreams.com/ down for anyone else?

Yes. been trying to log on since 6.55 PM.

• Advertisement

It's back now.

It's back now.

Did this happen before?

Did this happen before?

Nope, not in my experience anyway mate.

Apparently there was a DoS attack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial-of-service_attack) before I started using it which the Admin suspected was from Sky Sports, but he's set-up to protect against that now and I've heard nothing else about past faults nor have I experienced any.

Tonight was a first for me and hopefully a last.

What are the other VIP channels on the right hand panel? Some even go up to 8000KBPS!

What are the other VIP channels on the right hand panel? Some even go up to 8000KBPS!

They're event channels. They're mainly used for the 3pm Saturday kick-off's and alternative match streams.

• Advertisement
Advertisement