Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fee paying website to watch matches

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Got sick of lagging foreign streams for the Newcastle United vs. Bolton Wanderers today so I decided to sign up to LiveOnlineFooty.

Got my match straight away, no lag, very good quality - I'm happy with it.

Looking forward to getting Toon v Everton soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Signed up to flashsportstreams and have been messing with it this morning. Seems like a great website. They also are now streaming Sky1 and Sky Atlantic 24/7 on top of all the sports channels.

Opr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Liveonelinefooty had a beta stream for iPhone/iPad yesterday for the Swansea VS Leeds game so hopefully they will roll this service out for more games soon. Just another reason to sign up to them, great service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Liveonelinefooty had a beta stream for iPhone/iPad yesterday for the Swansea VS Leeds game so hopefully they will roll this service out for more games soon. Just another reason to sign up to them, great service.

Ah that's great to know. Was away from home yesterday and tried to stream othe United game on the iPad but soon realised it was flashed based.

Impressed with all the streams so far, although they do have the look of a 1970s film for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Just a screenie of City v Fulham today if anyone's interested.
    15s4f2c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

LiveOnlineFooty are also running Beta's of super high quality streams lately too (not the "high quality" ones you see listed, it actually says "super high quality"). Looks wonderful, on full screen it's the exact same quality as watching on your TV in standard definition. Great to see that they're constantly improving the service too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

Should I go flashsportstreams or livefootyonline - what are the drawbacks (if any) of each?

Been a bit annoyed with my free streams recently (the cheek of me) as they have been dropping a lot

Nemanja91 wrote: »

Just to say this is now working with flashsportstreams. I haven't used it myself but streams now work on the iPhone, via the skyfire browser app according to users on the forum.

Opr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

How much is flashsports ? I'll probably just stick with live online footy till the season is over an maybe next season look at flashsports . Does it work with the ps3 ?

I haven't used the other one so I have no idea if its much better or worse they both seem very good. Yeah it works with the PS3

1 Months - £5.99
    3 Months - £13.99
    6 Months - £21.99
    Year - £32.99

Opr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

is flashsports choppy for anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

tinner777 wrote: »
    is flashsports choppy for anyone?

In small bits for me. The screen stream would go and a white screen would come up saying "buffering" and then the senders channel list would appear before the match comes back. Flawless when that doesn't happen though. EDIT: logged in there, the audio seems to repeat itself for about 1-2 words sometimes. Video looks fine though.

BTW, will onlinelivefooty show the Rugby World Cup over the summer, or will it be close shop when summer comes? sportsflashstreams show Sky Sports 24/7 which is why it looks attractive. Also, can you buy one year at a time with onlinelivefooty or only 2 months at a time? I pay by 3v and the vouches expires after 2 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

CorkMan wrote: »
    In small bits for me. The screen stream would go and a white screen would come up saying "buffering" and then the senders channel list would appear before the match comes back. Flawless when that doesn't happen though.

waited for online help, turns out main streams are 2500mb, my bb is 1600 at best, so he put me onto vip 21 and is perfect to be fair. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

In small bits for me. The screen stream would go and a white screen would come up saying "buffering" and then the senders channel list would appear before the match comes back. Flawless when that doesn't happen though.

That's because the streamer is using a robot capture from say, Sky Player, and it has to buffer every so often. I don't find it too much of a hindrance though as I'd put up with it for quality streaming.

TBH the game has skipped ahead in time 2 times tonight, and the screen paused for a good bit there. I have spent 5 weeks with flashsports (1 week trial and 1 month) but I will try a month with onlinelivefooty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

TBH the game has skipped ahead in time 2 times tonight, and the screen paused for a good bit there. I have spent 5 weeks with flashsports (1 week trial and 1 month) but I will try a month with onlinelivefooty.

I've never tried the other site but I might give it a go next season as many have said that's it's excellent.

How often does LiveOnlineFooty show La Liga?

Advertisement