Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin School of Cookery 1 month course?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you lot did this course in the past and what your thoughts on it were?
    Did you get much of a chance to cook solo or was it all done in pairs?
    Im more of a health/nutrition type so was wondering was there much focus at any time on wholefoods etc?
    Did you use your skill to enter into a foody career after?

Thanks for any replies!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,452 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Maria_Eng wrote: »
    Have heard really good things about the one month course and the three month course. Think I might do it myself in the future when I've more time! :D

they haven't started the three month course yet, the first one is in september

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Doolee

Hey thanks,

I went ahead and did the 1 month Cooks Academy course (in their amazing space on south william st) and it was AMAZING! So glad I did it. Highly recommend it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭arknine

What sort of career are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fmoran

Doolee wrote: »
    Hey thanks,

I went ahead and did the 1 month Cooks Academy course (in their amazing space on south william st) and it was AMAZING! So glad I did it. Highly recommend it. :)
    Hi Dooley,

Returning to an old thread here - I'm thinking of doing that same course (or the 3 month one) this summer. Can you tell me a little more about your experience please? Did you begin working in a kitchen afterwards, or was it more for home cooking? Have you done any other courses in other schools - the timing of the Dublin Cookery School in Blackrock might suit me better.

Thanks a mill,
    Fergal

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Hi Fergal,

As you have started a thread on this, I'm closing this thread. Anyone who wishes to reply to you can do so in the other thread. It will keep all the replies together.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement