Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get George Foreman Grill replacement tray?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

hey there,

posted this in after hours but was told this would be a better forum.

anyone know where I can get a replacement drip tray for a George Foreman grill model 10099? lost both while moving.

Tried ebay and googling it but not too much luck and the few that are on ebay are pricey and not exactly the right ones.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

I just started using a normal dish that fit beneath the drip part of the grill when mine was chewed by the dog. Got rid of the George F a long time ago though. Not sure if there are places in town but as I said in AH, the manual/warranty has an address and number in it for you to contact if you need replacements.

Also found this as I've nothing better to do, might help? - http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/t-customersupport.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Try a wanted ad here

Advertisement