Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with tv

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

deceit wrote: »
    I'm lookin to repair my tv and was wondering would anyone know if I could get this in a store in ireland:
    http://www.ohmsupplies.co.uk/epages/62027733.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62027733/Products/KIT16 I would mainly be looking for the part that is one in from the bottom left item but would buy the kit whole if needs be.

Sorry what part number are you looking for exactly?

Donberg would do plenty of TV parts, but the likes of RS will sell you the components if you know exactly what the part number is...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

I just know its the one in that picture as its the only one of them on the power board for my tv. It popped so cant read whats on it anymore mostly after p10 there is a hole in it and below is a numer 0536g. I was hoping someone else knew what the part was.

Thanks for the info about donbegs, sent them a message to see if the part is included on this set http://www.donberg.ie/descript/m/mod_kit_76.htm

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Maplins maybe??

I dont know what the part is called just what its off and looks like so dont think I could get it from maplins unless I can find the name of it. I wouldnt even know what type of part it is tbh, dont know much about electronics just know how to solder.

• Advertisement

I dont know what the part is called just what its off and looks like so dont think I could get it from maplins unless I can find the name of it. I wouldnt even know what type of part it is tbh, dont know much about electronics just know how to solder.

Print off that page,and bring it with you to Maplins and show them the part on the page you want,they should be able to tell you right there and then,if they have that part or not.

Simples.:)

paddy147 wrote: »
    Print off that page,and bring it with you to Maplins and show them the part on the page you want,they should be able to tell you right there and then,if they have that part or not.

Simples.:)
    Are you sure they could tell if they have it just by looking at a pic of it? If thats the case will head in tomorrow :)

Are you sure they could tell if they have it just by looking at a pic of it? If thats the case will head in tomorrow :)

Im not a computer techie whizzkid and I dont work there,but most maplin staff are techie whizzkids.

They are employed by Maplin for a reason too.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

For maplin you need the product code. You can check on their website once you have the code to see if the shops here have it in stock.

Advertisement