If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rxv667

Options
  • 01-02-2011 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Whats the best price for this for a repeat offender i mean customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

If you're a reapeat offender, then we really do have to get you into the shop so we can lock you in until you hand over your wallet !

I can't do the Yammy any cheaper than £299.95 with £12.99 for delivery as we are so tight on that one and we only have a few left.

The Euro rate is good at the moment, so you'll benefit from that. Let me know if you get a better price ANYWHERE.

Keep me posted if I can sort you out with a lock in.

ATB

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Thanks Dave
    I didnt think you could go any lower, I'm not going NEAR your shop. Last time i went there i had a boot full of speakersgoing home. Great prices though. Just popped an order on the website for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Isee.

How's the receiver ?

Got it hooked up yet ?

Cheers

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Great service guys, courier delivered to me brothers, just wrestled it off him and got home. I gotta go out soon so no playing with it tonight. I did have a quick peek it looks the biz, think its gonna be awesome with the 1030i's I got last year.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.