Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning vicious dog to the pound

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

In future maybe just ask the question direct with out including any details at all....

i.e we took a dog from the pound unfortunately it is not working out, do they charge for returning a dog.....

simple.....

or call the pound directly

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭tesslab

well done for getting this dog sorted.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I am not offended by any of the posts but i was just looking to get info of returning a dog to the pound , if there is a fine involved.

The last thing i wanted to do is return the dog to the pound .

So i pulled out all the stops and managed to find a good home for this dog with a person that is able to give time to the dog . With regards the dogs behavior he has already been to a trainer and a Vet . I have him going to a vet tonight as i am getting him flea'ed and vaccinated out of my own money with another dog that i am re-homing tonight .

I was looking for information on the pound bringing dogs back to a pound, does the pound charge you for bringing a dog back after a few hours as this was going to cost the person alot of money .

Now i am not saying anymore about this. If there is an Mod , can you close the thread , it has all been sorted .
    It's because you have an attention grabbing title. People want to read about the "vicious dog", even if they know nothing about returning it to a pound.

Then they see you're talking about a puppy and think your post is silly, so they feel inclined to comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

Dre frankly you are skating very close to my ban hammer!

If you can not answer a few simple questions why should other peple here.

I have had enough! You are not being victimised! Peple here are baffled that you refused simple answers - we are not asking for your freaking address, telephone number etc etc. Just basics on a poor dog being called vicious!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement