Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G Mail question

Options
  • 01-02-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Can someone please advise me on who too forward mail from G Mail account on my HTC Desire HD,I cannot seem to find any forward prompt in the menu.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

On my HTC Desire (not HD) I can go to bottom of the email which I wish to forward and there are 3 options: Reply, Reply to all and Forward.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

maximus02 wrote: »
    On my HTC Desire (not HD) I can go to bottom of the email which I wish to forward and there are 3 options: Reply, Reply to all and Forward.

Hope this helps

Cannot seem to find these options on my HD.
    Thanks for your input.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Found it!

It was tricky enough though,

When you have the email open, at the top there is 3 buttons, a star, reply arrow and a < , press the < and it expands more options including forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

Found it!

It was tricky enough though,

When you have the email open, at the top there is 3 buttons, a star, reply arrow and a < , press the < and it expands more options including forward.

Thanks Max,great stuff!!

Advertisement