Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I left out anything?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi everybody,

I just recently applied online to the CAO as a mature student, and sent off my extra paper work. I included the self-addressed postcard, which they sent back, so I know they've received my things.

Is there anything else I need to do now? I could have sworn I read something about an exam for mature applicants, but can't find anything about it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    -Owen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

There is an exam like the MSAP for some, not all courses. Check with the colleges prospectus/mature student section to see if this applies to your course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 fionab2010

Hi, well do you mind me asking which course you have applied for? It would be easier to help. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

guitarfan wrote: »
    Hi everybody,

I just recently applied online to the CAO as a mature student, and sent off my extra paper work. I included the self-addressed postcard, which they sent back, so I know they've received my things.

Is there anything else I need to do now? I could have sworn I read something about an exam for mature applicants, but can't find anything about it now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
    -Owen

If you read something about an exam for mature applicants, there is a significant likelihood, that you may also have to apply directly to the college. Check the details of any additional requirements the college may have, in relation to the mature student application process.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 guitarfan

Thanks for all the replies!

I applied for the Arts Omnibus at NUIG, so it is the MSAP I need to apply for. Thanks again for the help!

Advertisement