Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Statement Deadline

Options
  • 01-02-2011 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I left it late applying for my CAO today but due to circumstances (not laziness) I had no choice. However i got everything done well in advance of the 17:15 deadline. As the online 1000 characters limit was not enough for me to express my reasons for going to university, i will be sending it in the post along with my birth certificate, leaving cert results & other certificates tonight. It states on the CAO site that all this information should be sent within 7 days of applying online. Is this still applicable after the online deadline today?

Some help on this would be great as i'm worried about it!

Thanks

Digsy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Yes, that should be fine.

Only send copies of your LC results etc. And only send your birth certificate (copy) if required by the college require it. Don't send unneccessary documents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 digsysdinner

Hi Larianne,

Thank you, that has given me great peace of mind!

Kind regards,

Digsy

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Also, ensure you quote your CAO number on all correspondence.

Advertisement