Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone get paid the Suckler scheme money

• 01-02-2011 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

has anyone been paid this yet or when is it usually paid? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭reilig

Dunedin wrote: »
    has anyone been paid this yet or when is it usually paid? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Got full amount on Dec 23rd last. Also got paid on 1 from last year on same day. If you do your registrations online you can check the status of your payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 john62

I haven't been payed yet either.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

I have been paid.

Bizarrely, it said on my online account that I was paid before Xmas. But I didnt receive any letter about it a few days ago when it said payment date was 20th December... Anyways, I got it so woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭towzer2010

Has anyone been paid this year yet. Mine is showing as validated for payment for the last 3 weeks on agfood but nothing paid yet. I could really do with it and the FWMS interest and the euromillions........:D

Mine still says 'NOT YET VALIDATED'. I am beginning to think I done something wrong. Does any1 here fill in the animal events on the internet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

towzer2010 wrote: »
    Has anyone been paid this year yet. Mine is showing as validated for payment for the last 3 weeks on agfood but nothing paid yet. I could really do with it and the FWMS interest and the euromillions........:D
    sorry the euromillions has my name on it , you can have the scws and the fwms interest money:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Nothing paid on any 2010 calves yet, but those which are weaned are validated for payment. Still waiting on the second REPS4 installment too, but have received all SPS and DAS payments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭InchicoreDude

Mine still says 'NOT YET VALIDATED'. I am beginning to think I done something wrong. Does any1 here fill in the animal events on the internet?

That just means they havent processed your case yet. Status is at "not yet validated" as soon as a calf is registered. It doesnt necessarily mean you have done anything wrong. I think it changes to "D" (Deleted) or "R" (Rejected) if you are not going to get it...

That just means they havent processed your case yet. Status is at "not yet validated" as soon as a calf is registered. It doesnt necessarily mean you have done anything wrong. I think it changes to "D" (Deleted) or "R" (Rejected) if you are not going to get it...

That's good news. They must be just very slow.

You'd think with the election coming up there would be a push on from the lads in the party house (dail) to get things paid so when they come calling the dog wont be let out.....hungry

• Advertisement

Is there a number I can ring to inquire about my payments?

john62 wrote: »
    Is there a number I can ring to inquire about my payments?

Hi John

I'm not sure if they have different regional numbers but 1890252707 is the number I got for them. I'm in the North West but they'll be able to put you through from there if its not the right one.

Advertisement