Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is HiTiDE still taking orders?

Options
  • 01-02-2011 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

... given the 2010 Oct-Nov notice is still on the home page? (surely would have taken it down by now?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Bit strange that message is still there. Haven't made an order from them in years...

Best to give them a call, methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Alright got in touch with them.

They're still online and taking orders:).

Good news for us system builders who can't get certain odds and ends from the main retailers in Ireland.

Their site provider had a crash / failure and restored the site from an old backup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Champ wrote: »
    Alright got in touch with them.

They're still online and taking orders:).

Good news for us system builders who can't get certain odds and ends from the main retailers in Ireland.

Their site provider had a crash / failure and restored the site from an old backup.

Would there even be anything on there site worth getting remember everything was years out of date on the site last time I checked they only had agp cards and crappy ones at that? Would have been handy if there stock was up to date then would have ordered some watercooling bits as is the only store in ireland that has a watercooling selection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

deceit wrote:
    Would there even be anything on there site worth getting remember everything was years out of date on the site last time I checked they only had agp cards and crappy ones at that? Would have been handy if there stock was up to date then would have ordered some watercooling bits as is the only store in ireland that has a watercooling selection

Very true about the old stock (but they do take requests) though I shop there mainly for thermal compounds, adhesives and removers.

HiTiDE have come up now and then in boards.ie threads if you search for them so it seems other boards.ie posters have the odd dealings with them (generally good it seems).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

deceit wrote: »
    Would there even be anything on there site worth getting remember everything was years out of date on the site last time I checked they only had agp cards and crappy ones at that? Would have been handy if there stock was up to date then would have ordered some watercooling bits as is the only store in ireland that has a watercooling selection :)

Good to know they're back up and running, might make an order from them again soon. Thanks for the info.

deceit, as far as I know, custompc.ie also sell watercooling parts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement