Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Bus

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,491 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Just spotted something interesting on Commuting and Transport Forum (on mobile cant link).
    It appears GoBus and Bus Eireann have come to some deal where BE will be using GoBus for its Express services and GoBus have been given access to BEs multi-stop services.
    There is a statement but its not very clear.
    If its correct it will be some kick in the teeth for CityLink.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,968 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There is a statement but its not very clear.

I asked them (well their PR person) a question about it yesterday, and will be following up tonight.

But at the moment I think that it just means that they are putting links on each others websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭JerryHispano

Gobus now have some 2011 coaches with electricity sockets, which i am availing of as i type. Laptop wouldnt have lasted even the journey up without it, quite handy.

Advertisement