Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunderland v Chelsea, 7.45 pm

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Stupid carry on from Bosingwa, do they think really they are wasting time doing that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Play Anelka behind Drogba and Torres!!

My thoughts exactly, he's been brilliant taking the ball from midfield tonight, it would definitely be worth a look.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Well done Anelka, deserved that :D

Great finish from Anelka,

Confirms his status as MoM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Nic scores a lovely goal great play by Malouda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

NICO!!!

Delighted for him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

SO ****ING DESERVED FOR ANELKA!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Get the fook in! Anelka has been something else here tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

FACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIN YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

ANELKA YOU BEAUTY!

Il Nino, hope you are paying attention!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,833 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

bloody hell, but we needed this result something cruel tonight.
    As I said earlier today, I won't be too surprised to see Drogs headed for the bench more often than Anelka once Torres is ready to roll.

Hard luck to Sunderland, bloody good game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

4-2 probably didn't even reflect how well we played most of the time tonight.

Wonderful attacking movement and the team had a great shape about it all night. The full backs did a wonderful job.

abelard wrote: »
    4-2 probably didn't even reflect how well we played most of the time tonight.

Wonderful attacking movement and the team had a great shape about it all night. The full backs did a wonderful job.

That was key for me, it meant that the likes of Elmohamady and Richardson, as well as Sessegnon had loads of tracking back to do, and Sunderland couldn't make the most of any counter attacks.

Was a great game for the neutral, Anelka was man of the match by far.

I thought Cole had a great game, but maybe was wasteful at times. Terry was getting forward quite a bit, got a great goal and was always back doing his defensive work!

For Sunderland, Malbranque put it an amazing shift in terms of effort , Elmo's pace worked well for him and he was the main avenue for Sunderland when they were not pumping balls into the channels for Gyan to run onto to.

Gyan had a frustrating time up there on his own, I don't think he is the type of player that can play that game well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Essien wrote: »
    Swap Kalou for Torres tonight and we could well have 5 by now, he's been alright but just lacking that quality finish at times, despite doing very well for his goal.

Hopefully Kalouless will be back on the bench where he should be.

Torres must be licking his lips looking at the chances he's going get.

And Luiz is thinking the same about tightening up at the back.

Did you see that ex liverpool git on sky giving it the same tired old crap about how we'll never be a big club, no history etc
    Get a life Thompson!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Hopefully Kalouless will be back on the bench where he should be.

Torres must be licking his lips looking at the chances he's going get.

And Luiz is thinking the same about tightening up at the back.

Did you see that ex liverpool git on sky giving it the same tired old crap about how we'll never be a big club, no history etc
    Get a life Thompson!

Heard him on Newstalk the other morning what a bitter old joke of a man. Ivan Yates gave him a good slating in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

^^^+1, He just came across as bitter and pathetic tonight. What little respect I had for him is well and truly gone.

Advertisement